Well, here is my first post. For those of you who don't know I have bitten the bullet and have decided to travel (while I still can). On the top right of this page there is a list of DESTINATIONS that I am travelling to. When I originally thought about this trip I had a list of just over 30 cities that I wanted to visit for some reason or another. To do all that in one trip was probably a bit ambitious, so hopefully, this will be the first of two trips. But, never having travelled before, it could be my last !! I guess there is a possibility of me hating travelling/backpacking around the place (although I seriously doubt it)
At this stage, just under three weeks until departure, I am not feeling that excited. Speaking to a friend today who has travelled recently, they mentioned they were the same. The excitement hit them when they landed an their first stop. Pretty sure I will be the same. To be honest, I am a little scared at the moment - this is a big step for an introvert like myself ! I will definitely be leaving my comfort zone.
Anyways, I hope to update this blog regularly to keep one and all up to date on my travels.
I hope someone reads it !!
when are you going to put dates in?? Why are you avoiding my love?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great a time!
ReplyDeleteI personally (and many others will do the same, I am sure) will do nothing for the next 3 months except press refresh every 60 seconds on your blog page.
xxx
the day i left australia was the worst day ever.. i was so nervous my friend organsied a vallium for me to take!
ReplyDeleteall worth it!!!