Last day of work today. This is good cos I ain't anywhere near ready. Well, I am but I ain't. My passport and visas are still yet to arrive, my Eurail pass is not here (though delivery has been attempted at least), I do not have any luggage or travel insurance and have no idea what I intend to take with me.
Seems I have a busy couple of days ahead.
you sound just about as ready as i was.. just a small hint.. dont leave packing till the day you have to leave! not fun
ReplyDeleteYikes, Ratty!
ReplyDeleteMind you, my passport and visa are still yet to arrive though they should today or tomorrow.
My travel insurance form has been seen off but not confirmed. And I'm not packed.
I found out this morning that my 3 visas and my passport are up at Paddington. I will pick them up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYay !!!
Paddington ay?
ReplyDeleteThe visa guy who i had to retrieve my rejected application from worked there. probably same one.
Maybe. Did mine all online - filled in all forms, printed them and sent them off. Made all relevant payments online and have been tracking their progress online. They would have mailed them through registered post but the guy was not confident it would reach me in time.
ReplyDeleteHmm...it's not looking that certain that i'll get mine.
ReplyDeletetony i hope everything works out for you, i know it will
ReplyDeleteim so worried about james passport and visa.. i've held of being excited for so long and now if he doesnt get here next wednesday i will cry!
Being organised is overrated. Will you really need that extra pair of socks or heavier coat after all its spring in London. It won't be 6 DegC at midday with a wind chill factor bring the real temp close to 0.
ReplyDeleteOK. Passport and visas collected. Eurail pass collected. Purchased backpack. All that's left is my travel insurance, photocopy ALL my documentation and pack.
ReplyDeleteEasy peasy ...
still don't have mine.
ReplyDelete