Friday, January 25, 2008

Singapore - where am I staying ?


Here are shots from up and down my street - it is a little pedestrian mall. There is a mosque at one end



(dodgy night foto)
And towards the other end



The front of Sleepy Sam's


Some more night shots






The world's largest helium filled balloon they would have us believe - who am I to argue ?



Parking is such a pain



It took me two goes to get this shot





because


the camera, being on automatic, focussed on Travel Pig and I missed what I was after ! TP got a severe talking to after this and was not allowed in any more photos that evening.

2 comments:

  1. I feel TP was unfairly blamed for the ruined picture. I reckon it may have been the operators fault and TP has every right to feel unjustly victimised. Poor old TP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoosh - quiet you !!

    It happened just how I explained it in the blog.

    ReplyDelete