Hey guys and gals !
Travel Pig here. I see there have been a few editions to the notification list for Tony's blog so thought I had better introduce myself, especially as it is now less than 24 hrs before we leave for the USA.
I was introduced to Tony in 2007 and traveled with him on his 2008 trip. I often travel with some of Tony's mates and have probably been round the world 5 or so times. My guardian, who coincidentally is currently gallivanting around Turkey and Ibiza, has often threatened to make a web page of my own but has never really gotten to it. He helped a friend create a webpage for some second-string NRL team but has failed to do my own. I may have to outsource that ! I can be seen in a few photos from Tony's last trip - Singapore, Moscow, Stonehenge just to name a few.
Tony is currently still asleep on the couch. We have today to do everything he was too lazy to do before. Nothing really important - only PACKING, CLEANING etc.!! I am pretty sure he hasn't even thought about packing at this stage. If he doesn't get his fat behind up soon it will be all left to me to sort out !
For those who may be a little worried that Tony will be traveling alone, don't. He is totally unaware but I always had an eye out for him on our last travels. Those who have read his blog, or those who go back and read it, may remember or find a few instances where he was a little out of his depth. Being ripped off in Moscow is one that comes to mind. I was well aware of what was going on but thought it best that Tony learn a valuable lesson. I will be keeping him safe again.
Well looks like he is finally stirring so I had better make sure he gets everything done.
Bon voyage !
Go the travel PIG!!!
ReplyDeleteI will build you a space i promise....
In the mean time have fun and get into a few photos.
Give Tony a kiss for me
Adam