Day 4 in New York. It has been hot, VERY hot. It is 9:15pm and 35 degrees (95F). It made it to 105F (41C). Add the heat index and it felt like it was 46 degrees. That is too hot for me. I stayed indoors today. Tomorrow should be cooler and then Sunday should be back to normal.
To date, I have just did some tours. Downtown, uptown, Brooklyn and a harbour tour. I have posted the photos but have yet to title and annotate. Have also done a fair bit of walking around. Except for the heat walking has been good. There is so much to see here. I will not fit everything into my week. I may have to try and make it back.
I plan to walk the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow and take a bike ride through Central Park on Sunday. Still so much to see.
Very toasty indeed!!
ReplyDelete