M3 Festival Sunday 5th May
Slight changes as per original schedule as it seems Sun Dogs couldn't play today.
Pretty Boy Floyd were first up. They were in Aus last year for Glam Fest 2023. They were excellent then and probably moreso today considering they were first up at 12:45pm.
Next up was Cold Sweat. I knew nothing about them before today. They were pretty good. The bass player, Marc Ferrari, was the bass player in Crucial Taunt, which was Cassandra's band in Wayne's World.
Next was Faster Pussycat. One of my faves bands of this genre. They too were here for Glam Fest 2023. I think they were better then but they were still pretty good here.
Y&T were next. They're celebrating 50 years as a band. Yesterday and Tomorrow. Didn't think I knew anything about them but recognised a few songs.
Stryper were next. They have a couple of great songs but they're not my faves. They were good.
Night Ranger next. Again, one of my faves. They were excellent. Should've played longer
Last up were the headline band. Bret Michaels (Poison) with Dee Snider (Twisted Sister). Bret played a few Poison songs and a few from his solo career. Then Dee came out and they sang 'We're Not Gonna Take It', 'Every Rose's Has It's Thorn' and few more. Great way to top off the night and the festival.












Some great pics of Dee and Bret. A few bands I’ll check out online too
ReplyDeleteSome classic names there. Laughed at your Wayne’s World reference. I don’t want to say we’re old, but… Sounds like a better day. Hope you got some warmer clothes in the interim. - Fiona
ReplyDelete